Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos
- You need 31-40 of count shrimp 2 pounds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need half of teaspoon oregano ground.
- Prepare half of teaspoon red chili flakes.
- Prepare half of teaspoon sea salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of shredded green and red cabbage.
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s of the zest of one lime.
- You need of juice of one lime.
- It’s half of teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 of jalapeno devein seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare half of a sweet onion julienned.
- It’s half of onion diced.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos Instructions
- Combine spices with shelled thawed shrimp let it marinate for 10 to 15 minutes
- Combine cabbage julienne onions and jalapeno in a bowl
- For the sauce combined 2 cup sour cream, the juice of one lime, the zest of one lime, half teaspoon salt, and cilantro, add half cup to 1 Cup to the cabbage and Julian onions with jalapeno slaw
- Skewer the shrimp brush with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side