Asian Barbecued Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Asian Barbecued Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Barbecued Shrimp
- You need 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bottled bbq sauce ( i used sweet baby Ray's).
Asian Barbecued Shrimp Instructions
- Toss your shrimp in the olive oil and garlic, set aside. Mix together the chili sauce, sriracha sauce and bbq sauce.
- Get your grill screaming hot. Place a grill pan on the grill grates. If you don't have a grill pan, go ahead and skewer those bad boys.
- Start cooking your shrimp in the hot grill pan. After just a minute or so, pour the sauce, or brush it, onto the shrimp. Stir frequently in the pan until cooked through. Don't overcook!
- Remove the shrimp and serve. What could be easier? (: