Homemade chicken noodle soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Homemade chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken noodle soup
- It’s 3 large of Boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chedder cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt or powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of onion salt.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of peper.
Homemade chicken noodle soup Step By Step
- cook chicken and cut into small bits
- cook noodles
- add your cream of chicken to cooked and drained noodles
- mix add chicken broth
- mix add chicken
- mix together add water
- then add all seasonings
- last at chedder cheese cook for about 20 min on a Med-low