Shrimp stir-fry – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp stir-fry
- You need 4 of carrots thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper cut in strips & halfed.
- Prepare 1 C of green onion (both green & white parts) cut to 2" strips.
- You need 1-1/2 C of green beans cut in half.
- You need 1/4 C of minced garlic.
- Prepare 9 of shrimp per person: marinated with (while prepping veggies) 1/2 t sesame oil, sezchuan sauce drizzle to taste, & 1T soy sauce (drain extra sauce).
- You need of Cooked rice.
- You need of Canola or peanut oil to coat bottom of cast iron skillet.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
Shrimp stir-fry Instructions
- Heat oil in large cast iron and wait until it shimmers, then add green beans & bell pepper: cook for 3 minutes
- Add carrots & salt & pepper to taste: cook for 3 minutes
- Add garlic: cook for one minute
- Add shrimp cook for 3 minutes
- Add green onion, 1/2 T sesame oil, 1/4 C soy sauce, honey: cook for one minute
- Remove all from heat & let sauce thicken up, serve with rice