Thai-Spanish rice congee (Chorizo and prawns rice soup) – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Thai-Spanish rice congee (Chorizo and prawns rice soup) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai-Spanish rice congee (Chorizo and prawns rice soup)
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked jasmine rice (or any rice you prefer).
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable stock or water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of Spring onions (finely slices).
- Prepare A few of stalk coriander.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1 cup of small diced chorizo.
- Prepare 1 cup of prawns.
- It’s of Crispy garlic.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed and finely chopped).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of cooking oil.
Thai-Spanish rice congee (Chorizo and prawns rice soup) Instructions
- Put stock or water in a saucepan, on medium heat.
- When the soup starting to boil add cooked rice and stir well.
- Add prawns in and seasoning with fish sauce and soysauce
- While the rice is cooking, On small pan, medium heat, place chorizo into the pan and fry until you start to see chorizo’s oil coming out.
- Making crispy garlic. On a small pan add vegetable oil leave it for a couple min until it medium hot then add garlic in. Stir consistently until garlic starts to turn golden and crippling. Turn heat off straight away.
- Plating time, pour your rice congee into a small bowl. Add some fried chorizo and chorizo oil on top. Add crispy garlic. Garnish it with finely slice spring onions, coriander, chilli and ground pepper.