Pineapple Fried Rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pineapple Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Fried Rice
- You need 1 of . Cooked Gammon steak-diced.
- Prepare 100 gram of Raw or Cooked King prawn.
- Prepare 2 of . Garlic clove- finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of . Onion- chopped.
- You need 1 of Spring onion- sliced thinly.
- You need 50 gram of Pineapple-cut in chunk.
- You need 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small handful Roasted cashew nuts.
- It’s 2 tbs. of Coconut oil.
- You need 370 gram of Cooked rice (preferably- cooked Thai Jasmine rice).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
Pineapple Fried Rice Instructions
- Put the coconut oil and onion in the pan. Cook until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the gammon into the pan and fry until it’s turn slightly golden brown.
- Put the garlic, cooked rice,fish sauce, oyster sauce and stir well for approx 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked king prawns, pineapple and spring onion. Stir fry and mix all the ingredients until combined.
- Transfer onto the serving dish.
- Scatter the roast cashew nuts on the top of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice to add some crunchiness. That is it ! the natural sweet and sour freshness is ready to be served.