Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia
- Prepare 2 large of zuchinni.
- It’s 2 1/2 large of tomatos.
- It’s 1 of fresh or dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of tilapia.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole small precooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 box of of pasta.
- It’s 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia Step By Step
- In big pot, cook pasta until ready. drain
- Cut zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic in very small pieces. Cut pieces of shrimp in half
- In a pan, heat oil and cook garlic for a 10-15 sec.
- Add zucchini, salt, and basil to pan and cook for 10 minutes or until zucchini shrink a bit
- Thaw out tilapia a bit and season with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Add tomatoes and shrimp in pan and cook until juice of tomatoes come out and shrimp is recooked
- Heat another pan with oil and cook fish thoroughly on both sides and then drain of excess oil
- When shrimp, zucchini, tomato sauce is done, mix it completely with cooked pasta.
- Add fish as a side and sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese