My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 2 cups of carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of celery.
- You need 1 of potato (diced).
- Prepare 4 of bullion cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt.
- You need to taste of course black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion.
My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Cut up extra veggies for soup after, straining the ones you cooked with broth.
- When chicken is done strain, into another pot then, let chicken cool down and shred.
- In a large pot add water and, everything else.
- Add the other veggies and, let simmer till they 're tender an serve.