Shrimp Aglio Olio – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Aglio Olio using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Aglio Olio
- Prepare 250 g of Spaghetti.
- It’s 250 g of shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minched.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Shrimp Aglio Olio Instructions
- Combine water, oil and salt and bring it to boil. Put the spaghetti on the boiling water. Cook until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic. Saute the garlic on a low heat until fragrant. Add shrimp and chili flakes. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes. Add ⅛ cup pasta water to the pan and bring to a boil. Add parsley.
- 3. When the pasta water has reduced a little and thickened into a sauce (about 2 minutes), add the drained pasta and toss in the sauce. Add the remaining pasta water
- 4. Add a pinch of salt to taste and parmesan cheese.
- 5. Squeeze lemon juice and mix everything. Serve immediately.