Jaime's Chicken Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Jaime's Chicken Soup using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaime's Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 2 medium of carrots.
- You need 1 packages of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
Jaime's Chicken Soup Step By Step
- Boil chicken and carrots (sliced), debone, save water
- Add chicken and carrots into water from boiling chicken, add seasoned salt and bring to boil.
- Add egg noodles and cooked to desired tenderness (al dente is best)