Spicy Seafood Pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Seafood Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 2 of chillies.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 kg of Shrimp.
- You need 1/4 kg of Mussels.
- You need 1 of Rhum.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Pasta.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Spicy Seafood Pasta Instructions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, al dente. Set aside and add a little olive oil.
- In a hot pan, add oil. Saute onions first until transluncent. Add chilies and garlic. Add shrimp.
- Add rhum and mussels when shrimp turns pink. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drop the pasta and mix. Simmer for a minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped parsley. Serve hot.