Marinated bacon wrapped Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Marinated bacon wrapped Shrimp using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated bacon wrapped Shrimp
- You need 2 lb of 13/15 count black tiger shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of thick cut hickory smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 8 oz of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 8 oz of Italian dressing.
Marinated bacon wrapped Shrimp Step By Step
- Peel detail and devein shrimp, place in medium bowl
- Add Caesar dressing to shrimp, mix well cover let stand in fridge for 30 minutes
- Trim asparagus place in baking dish, add garlic and Italian dressing, place in 400°F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until wilted and tender. Remove and let cool.
- Cut bacon strips in half, easier to handle if at room temp.
- Remove shrimp from fridge, arrange shrimp, asparagus on bacon spiral wrap then secure with tooth pick.
- Place shrimp on preheated grill medium/ low heat, brush with leftover Caesar dressing and turn frequently to prevent burning
- Serve with horseradish sauce or dipping, Enjoy!!!