Creamy Seafood Pasta – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy Seafood Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Seafood Pasta
- It’s 1 packages of pasta.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- It’s 200 ml of heavy/ double cream.
- It’s 1 dash of oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of prawns.
- Prepare 1 cup of squid rings.
- It’s 1 cup of crab/ crab sticks.
- It’s 1 cup of mussels.
Creamy Seafood Pasta Step By Step
- bring water to boil and add pasta, cook al dente
- chop mushrooms, garlic, leek and celery.
- heat frying pan medium heat and add oil/ butter
- cook all chopped ingredients
- lower heat to lowest setting and add cream to the frying pan
- mix well to ensure complete covering of cream
- add the pasta to the frying pan (after draining starch)
- mix pasta with cream and chopped ingredients
- place all pre-cooked seafood in the frying pan and mix well
- serve instantly