Pasta NOLA – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pasta NOLA using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta NOLA
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 small bag of bow tie pasta.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lbs of chicken breast or thighs.
- It’s 1 lbs of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 pound of shrimp thawed and deveined.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of mild salsa.
- It’s 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
Pasta NOLA Step By Step
- In a large pot bring water to a boil and cook your pasta
- Chop onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic and throw in a large skillet. I used a chicken fryer skillet and add a table spoon of butter and sauté till veggies have cooked down
- Cut up sausage and chicken and add to the skillet and brown with veggies add more butter is needed on high heat Once browned add creole season and mix. Turn to low simmer until pasta is finish cooking
- Drain pasta and replace it back in the pot. Add veggies chicken and sausage to the pot. And simmer on low heat
- Add butter to skillet and sauté shrimp until pink then add to the pot.
- Add salsa and Alfredo sauce and stir. continue to heat until sauce is piping hot Salt and pepper to taste
- Try adding green onion to add color and flavor.