Creamy shrimp mac n cheese – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy shrimp mac n cheese using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp mac n cheese
- You need 4 cup of pasta shells cooked according to package directions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of smoked gruyere cheese grated.
- You need 1 cup of pepper Jack cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- You need 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
Creamy shrimp mac n cheese Step By Step
- Melt butter, add flour whisk for about 5 minutes, add milk, bring to boil add cheese and seasoning, whisk until melted. Add pasta and shrimp, heat thru, enjoy!