Tagliatelle con Scampi – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Tagliatelle con Scampi using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle con Scampi
- You need of Scampi.
- You need 500 grams of Scampi (duhhh).
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of parsley powder.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 500 grams of tagliatelle.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
Tagliatelle con Scampi Step By Step
- Chop the onion in small cubes and throw it in a deep pan or pot with some olive oil. Then chop or crush the garlic and add it to the onion. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Let everything fry on low heat until it gets soft.
- Add the scampi along with the turmeric and stir until everything has a nice golden color. Then add all the rest of the spices. Do not let the scampi fry too much or it will get overcooked. 2 minutes on low to medium heat will be enough.
- Add the tomato paste and stir it thoroughly through the scampi until everything gets a nice reddish color. Be sure to let the tomato paste fry for a bit so you attain extra color.
- Directly finish off by adding the cream until it covers the scampi and stir everything well until the sauce turns orange. Let it cook on low heat until it subsides and thickens.
- Cook your pasta (I assume all of you know how to do this)
- Mix your sauce with your pasta and add the chopped parsley at the end for a fresh taste.