Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish
- You need 8 of Fish ( I use croaker, spot or sea bass).
- You need 1/2 lb of Raw shrimp.
- You need 2 packages of 5oz. Yellow rice.
- It’s 2 stalk of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of Plum tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper.
- You need 1 of Jalepenoe.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili garlic sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Mango sauce.
- Prepare dash of Salt.
- You need dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lime juice.
Sweet n Spicy Stuffed Fish Step By Step
- Clean fish
- Butterfly and rinse fish
- Soak the fish in lime juice for 45mins to hour in the refrigerator
- While fish is soaking, prepare your yellow rice as directed on the package
- While rice is cooking, dice your celery, onion, bell pepper, red pepper, plum tomatoes and jalepenoe. Set aside in a medium container
- Season your shrimp with old bay seasoning and refrigerate
- When rice is done and has cooled off a little. Mix the rice with the ingredients in medium bowl along with the shrimp and 3 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce
- Lay your fish on aluminum foil (butterfly) and brush with mango sauce, fill half of the fish with rice mixture
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35mins… (If grill, grill for 15-20mins
- Fold fish over, season with salt and pepper, close aluminum foil and place on baking sheet