Spicy Moroccan Prawns – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Moroccan Prawns using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Moroccan Prawns
- It’s 2 teaspoon of tumeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of harissa.
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Prepare 180 g of large prawns.
- Prepare 160 g of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
Spicy Moroccan Prawns Instructions
- Cook aubergine, courgette and garlic in oil until soft
- Add tumeric and harissa and cook for 1 minute
- Add chickpeas and cook for 5 mins
- Add prawns and rice for a few mins
- Serve with lemon wedges and coriander