Shrimps in the Half Shell – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimps in the Half Shell using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimps in the Half Shell
- You need 1 3/10 count of half shell shrimp.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of canola oil; as needed.
Shrimps in the Half Shell Step By Step
- Toss shrimp with enough oil to coat. Season. Place shrimp on grill with tail facing up for 1 minute or until 90% cooked.
- Slowly melt butter in a small saute pan. Add shrimp and saute briefly until finished. Adversely, brush shrimp with melted garlic butter while on grill.
- Variations; Different flavored compound butters, tarragon, basil, olive oil, bbq sauce, black pepper