Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella
- You need 300 g of bone and skin less chicken thighs.
- It’s 100 g of chorizo.
- You need 100 g of large cooked prawns.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic chopped finely.
- Prepare 300 g of white rice.
- You need of hand fully of frozen peas (optional).
- Prepare 1 litre of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika (spicy).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Chicken, chorizo and prawn paella Instructions
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces and fry in a frying pan untill brown and crispy on the edges
- Chop up chorizo and add to pan with chicken cook untill brown and releases some of its oil
- Put in onions and garlic and peppers
- Added paprika stir through
- Add rice and stir through making sure all grains are coated
- Add chicken stock and salt and pepper peas if using
- Bring to boil then simmer until all liquid is absorb add prawns and make sure they are heat throughly before serving
- Squeeze a wedge of lemon to bring out the flavour
- Can serve with a green salad or a chunk of fresh bread