Thai Shrimp Paste Chile Sauce / Naam Prik Kapi – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Thai Shrimp Paste Chile Sauce / Naam Prik Kapi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimp Paste Chile Sauce / Naam Prik Kapi
- You need 1 tbsp of good quality shrimp paste ,grilled in foil before use.
- Prepare 100 grams of thai bird eyes chilli.
- It’s 8 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of pea eggplents ( some called turkey berry ).
- Prepare 5 of solanum ,local plant (optional just to make the dish perfect ).
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken stock.
Thai Shrimp Paste Chile Sauce / Naam Prik Kapi Step By Step
- See how are pea eggplants( the green one ),the solanum( yellow eggplants ,taste mildy sour ) ,thai bird eyes chilli (tiny chilli,but so hot )
- Use pestel and mortar grind garlic,chilli,pea eggplant
- Add grilled shrimp paste,seasoning with fishsauce,lime juice,palm sugar,pound to mix
- Add chicken stock,mix well
- Done ! Serve with fresh or boil vegetables ,fried mackerel fish ( pla tu )