Doll Festival Chirashi Sushi Made Easy with Plastic Wrap – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Doll Festival Chirashi Sushi Made Easy with Plastic Wrap using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doll Festival Chirashi Sushi Made Easy with Plastic Wrap
- You need 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of half Carrot.
- It’s 9 of boiled Shrimp.
- Prepare 4 of pods Snow peas.
- It’s 1 of egg's-worth Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
- You need of For boiling the Shiitake Mushrooms:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s of For the Sushi Rice:.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Doll Festival Chirashi Sushi Made Easy with Plastic Wrap Instructions
- Cook the rice, add in the sushi vinegar base, and make sushi rice.
- Boil finely cut shiitake mushrooms, finely cut carrots, and flower-shaped carrots in the base. Chop up the snow peas, and quickly boil in salt water.
- Mix the sushi vinegar and the ingredients from Step 1 together. Make a thin omelet and slice into thin ribbons (kinshi tamago).
- Wrap the rice in plastic wrap, and use a bamboo sushi mat to shape it into a cylinder.
- Decorate with the kinshi tamago, shrimp, snow peas, and carrots; then it is done.