Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves
- It’s 1 Package of Bear Creek Creamy Chicken Rice Mix prepared as package instructions direct. Set aside. You will only need 3 – 4 cups of the Rice.
- It’s 16 of Medium to large Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of Salmon Filets cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of Cooked Johnsonville Irish Garlic Sausages from a 5 pk cut into thick slices and quartered.
- Prepare 1 of medium Vidalia Onion diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Green Peppers diced.
- It’s of Dust with Garlic powder and Sweet Paprika powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs beaten.
- It’s 2-2 1/2 cups of shredded Sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese blend.
Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Grease a 10 x 14 inch 8 Loaf Mini Loaf Pan
- Add about 1/2 inch of the Rice Mix for each of the 8 Loaves
- Assemble by dispersing all ingredients evenly and in order of the ingredients list to each of the 8 loaves
- Cook in the Preheated Oven for about 45 minutes, or until the Cheese is melted and golden brown
- Cool 5 – 10 minutes then serve. Enjoy