Brad's paella – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Brad's paella using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's paella
- Prepare 1/2 of LG onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, seeded and minced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 (14 Oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- You need 16 Oz of clam juice.
- It’s 16 Oz of water.
- It’s 4 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need of Saffron threads, 1/4 of.o1 oz.
- Prepare 2 cups of paella rice.
- You need 1 lb of manilla clams.
- It’s 1 lb of LG prawns in the shell.
- It’s 1/2 of precooked dungeness crab.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need of Deli cut Spanish chorizo.
Brad's paella Step By Step
- Heat oil in a 12 " paella pan. Add onion and peppers until they just sweat out. About 5 minutes
- Meanwhile in a saucepot, combine clam juice, water, bouillon, and saffron. Bring to just under a simmer. Do not let boil.
- Add garlic and tomatoes to the onions. Barely drain tomatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes
- Add rice to onion mixture. Stir well to coat rice. Cook 2 more minutes.
- Slowly add stock. Stir well to incorporate liquid evenly. Do not stir this again. Hold at medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add clamp and prawns. Evenly spread it out. Cook another 10 minutes. Until most of the water is absorbed. Flip prawns half way through.
- Shut off heat. Cover with foil. Let rest another 10 minutes.
- Plate 4 slices of Spanish chorizo. Place rice in the middle. Top with clams and prawns. Serve with lemon and a cold crab leg. Serve immediately. Enjoy.