Jambalaya – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Jambalaya using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jambalaya
- It’s 2 of sliced kielbasa sausages.
- Prepare .5 lb of shrimp (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 c of Long grain rice (just guessing I just pour).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning to taste.
- You need 4 tbsp of jambalaya seasoning (just guessing I just pour to taste).
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans or red kidney beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 3/4 c of water.
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped bell pepper.
Jambalaya Step By Step
- In a large skillet on med heat add the oil so nothing sticks to pan.
- Then add sausage shrimp onion pepper and creole seasoning until shrimp is completed cooked through.
- Water, and then mix in beans, rice, jambalaya seasoning
- Bring to boil until rice is complete cooked stirring occasionally. Then simmer until water is absorbed.
- Plate and enjoy