White Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook White Chicken Noodle Soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 of Chicken Fillet Pieces Cubed.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger and Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Green Chillie Paste.
- Prepare 500 ml of Whole Cream.
- You need 2-3 of Potatoes Boiled and Mashed Smooth or Instant Mash.
- It’s 1 Packet of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 Packet of Thick Vegetable Soup.
- It’s 1 Packet of Chicken Noodle Soup.
- It’s 4 of Carrots Washed, Peeled and Chopped.
- Prepare 200 g of Fresh Green Pees.
- It’s Half of a Tin of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare Half of a Tin of Whole Corn Kernels.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- It’s 3 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt for Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
White Chicken Noodle Soup Instructions
- Add your onions to a blender and blend till fine. Into a large pot add your oil and cook onions till done for about 5mins.
- Add in your chicken with the ginger and garlic paste and Green Chillie Paste. Cook till chicken is slightly tender for another 5 mins.
- Then add in your Fresh veggies and cook till soft. Add in your pepper, paprika and salt.
- Mix each of the packet soups in single 1 cups of Water and add to the pot. Add in your Potatoe mash to the pot and mix well.
- Then add your sweet corn and kernels. Add your Fresh herbs and season with more salt.
- Allow the soup to cook. Once you see the soup boiling add in your cream and simmer on low heat for 10mins.
- Serve with fresh bread or rolls and enjoy.