Brazilian curry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Brazilian curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian curry
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 150 g of prawns.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Coconut oil or veg oil.
- It’s of Large onion (2 small).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- You need of Fresh chillies to taste, I used 3 spicy ones.
- It’s 2 spoonfuls of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of fish stock cube.
- You need Cup of water.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander and chopped cashew nuts to serve.
- You need of Rice to serve.
- It’s of Salt if needed, I didn't use it.
Brazilian curry Instructions
- Chop onions, garlic and chillies.
- Fry onions and chillies gently in oil. When soft, add garlic, cook for 2-3 mins
- Add coconut milk, stir and cook for 2-3 mins. Add peanut butter, juice of 2 limes and both stock cubes
- Cook for about 5 mins, add cup of water if too thick
- Add chopped chicken and cook for 8-10 mins. Add prawns and cook for further 4-5 mins.
- Serve with rice, coriander and chopped cashew nuts 🙂