Garlic Seafood with chili rice – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Garlic Seafood with chili rice using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Seafood with chili rice
- You need 1 packages of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 4 medium of salmon fallets.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of roughly sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of chopped basil.
- You need 10 dash of lemon salt.
- It’s 1 of cap of lemon juice.
Garlic Seafood with chili rice Instructions
- Place skillet on stove at medium high heat and coat bottom of pan in olive oil. Add butter.
- Add 1 tbls minced garlic and stir with wooden spoon
- Peel and rough chop 1 white onion and mix in with garlic and oil separating layers
- Add your 1 cap (1 tsp) of lemon juice. Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Then throw in your parsley and basil and mix in.
- Make room for salmon fillets and place in pan. After that, put your shrimp in.
- Now add lemon salt mix in again.
- Once salmon is parshly cooked break up and mix therally.
- Put top on and let simmer on medium low
- You can eat it with rice or linguine. Bonappate