Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta
- You need of Toowoomba shrimp pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of classico sun dried tomato alfredo.
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 pinch of parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes.
Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta Instructions
- boil water for noodles and sauteed mushrooms with tomatoes (cut tomatoes in half)
- in a medium sauce pan mix mushrooms with 1 jar of sun dried Alfredo sauce and let simmer on low
- batter shrimp in cayenne pepper then sauteed shrimp in olive oil
- pour sauce and shrimp over noodles then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesean cheese on the top then serve