Capellini in Fresh tomato cream sauce – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Capellini in Fresh tomato cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Capellini in Fresh tomato cream sauce
- Prepare 80 grams of cappelini.
- Prepare 3 of ripe tomato ,large.
- Prepare 50 grams of cheery tomato,i use special small kind.
- It’s 5 of prawns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 6 of basils leaves.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
Capellini in Fresh tomato cream sauce Instructions
- Use toothpick or fork to poke holes in large tomato,peel and devein if use fresh prawns
- cook tomato,option boil( in salted water ),bake (cover with foil until soft ) or pan roast like i do ,just put in hot pan ,sear on medium heat until cook with springkle of some oil when it look too dry and will burn ,add in garlic and small tomato while the large tomato is almost done ,so everything get ready in the same time ,heat off,set aside
- Peel ,deseed tomato then chop it
- Ready to make fresh tomato sauce now,bring small sauce pan,add olive oil on low heat,add in chopped tomato and garlic ,stir and let it simmer about 5mins ( during this go get the pot boil water to cook capellini ),stir frequently protect from burning,add oregano,salt and pepper,5 more mins on simmering
- Same time while simmer on another stove while simmer sauce Cook capellini in salted boiling water about 4 to 5 mins
- Add prawns ,1 min then flip each prawn leave it another 1 min,then add grilled cherry tomato ,whipping cream,stir to mix ,taste can add more salt and pepper in this stage ,add chopped basils
- Sauce is ready and same as pasta,bring pasta to sauce pan mix softly if too dry add some salted water from boiling pot ,if not ..heat off ..and serv with parmesan cheese ,some basils leaves 🙂