Salmon and Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Salmon and Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 250 g of pasta shells / 10 oz ..
- You need 250 g of salmon cooked fillet (flaked) / 10 oz ..
- It’s 200 g of shrimp prawns cooked / (fresh or frozen) / 7 oz ..
- It’s 1 of capsicum pepper red (about 150 g / 6 oz.) (de-seeded and chopped).
- It’s 200 g of button mushrooms (sliced) / 4 oz ..
- You need 150 g of peas broccoli (fresh or frozen) or florets (fresh or frozen) / 6 oz ..
- It’s 1 of onion large , chopped (about 200 g / 8 oz.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of crème fraîche (low fat).
- Prepare 100 g of cheese low fat soft * / 3½ oz ..
- It’s tablespoon of I mixed Italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 of * equivalent to laughing cow extra lite triangles.
Salmon and Shrimp Pasta Step By Step
- If using frozen broccoli place in a bowl or large cup and blanche by pouring over boiling water. Put the onion in a microwavable container and microwave for 1½ minutes, add the red pepper and microwave for 1½ minutes, add the mushroom and microwave for further 1 minute.
- Put the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water and keep at a vigorous simmer. Put the microwaved vegetables in a lidded saucepan at medium to high heat, add the peas or broccoli (drained) and then add the milk, cheese and herbs. Stir everything well to combine, bring to the boil and then turn down to a gentle simmer.. Add pepper to taste before putting the lid on the pan. Throughout this process add spoonful’s of water from the pasta pan to keep the pan moist.
- After the pasta has been cooking for 10 minutes test it and when it is nearly to your liking (but definitely do not undercook for this dish), stir the salmon and prawns through the sauce and vegetables and turn up the heat slightly until everything is warm, drain and add the pasta when al dente and gently mix in. Serve immediately on warm plates. Save any remaining serving to refrigerate and eat cold.