Chicken Corn Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken Corn Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Soup
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- You need 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- Prepare 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of aromat.
- You need 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
Chicken Corn Soup Instructions
- Braise onion in oil till translucent.
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done.
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet.
- Add to cooked chicken.
- Simmer for about 3 mins.
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens.
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks