Easy Gluten Free Garlic Shrimp Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy Gluten Free Garlic Shrimp Pasta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Gluten Free Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 2 oz of gluten free short pasta such as fusilli (I use bionaturæ®).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, so the pasta doesn't stick.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- It’s 10 of shrimp; peeled, deveined, de-tailed.
- It’s 3 of large garlic cloves; minced or pressed.
- You need 1 of large shallot clove; diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmigiano reggiano or similar hard white italian cheese.
- You need of salt & pepper, to taste.
Easy Gluten Free Garlic Shrimp Pasta Step By Step
- If your shrimp is frozen, take them out of the freezer to thaw and put them in room temperature water. This will help them thaw faster.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, salt, add olive oil, add pasta. cook according to package directions.
- in a large saucepan, melt the ghee or butter on medium heat, about 1 minute.
- add diced shallots to melted ghee, cook until semi-translucent, about 3-5 minutes. (NOTE: DO NOT add the garlic with the shallots, the garlic will burn before the shallots cook through.)
- when shallots are semi-translucent, add the garlic. cook for another 2-3 minutes and reduce temperature to med-low heat.
- Add shrimp. If raw, sauté until they turn pink through-out, about 3-4 minutes on each side. If precooked, sauté for 5 minutes so the flavors can coat the shrimp, but not too long so the meat doesn't toughen.
- drain the pasta, transfer to a medium tupperware container with a lid or large mixing bowl
- toss the contents of the saucepan, pasta, cheese, and salt & pepper, together.
- Open container and enjoy. Add more cheese if so desired. (I use A LOT!)