Garlic Shrimp and Penne – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Garlic Shrimp and Penne using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp and Penne
- You need 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 10 of shrimp.
- You need 1 cup of quartered cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh garlic.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Garlic Shrimp and Penne Step By Step
- Boil water as directed for pasta
- In a pan add olive oil and garlic (enough oil to coat the bottom of pan)
- Cook pasta until al dente
- Add cherry tomatoes and lemon juice to pan and cook for 4-5 mins
- Add shrimp to pan and cook with tomatoes
- Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted
- Mix pasta into pan (or separate bowl)
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top and enjoy!
- May add additional oil as needed