Creamy Garlic Shrimp Toss – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Creamy Garlic Shrimp Toss using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Shrimp Toss
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 8 oz of Pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Fresh Basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp Toss Step By Step
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain but reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Mince garlic, in a skillet bring to a boil garlic and broth. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 min.
- Then add evaporated milk, heavy cream, and cayenne to skillet and simmer for 5 more minutes. That will be your sauce. Put aside.
- In a bowl, toss shrimp with lemon juice. In a skillet over medium heat with olive oil, cook shrimp for 4 minutes or until pink. Then add prepared sauce, increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Turn off heat.
- Mix in the pasta, parmesan, basil. Thin sauce with reserved water.