Pasta with peppery butter garlic prawns – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pasta with peppery butter garlic prawns using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with peppery butter garlic prawns
- Prepare 400 gms of tiger prawns, shelled and devained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of degi chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of besil leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated permesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
Pasta with peppery butter garlic prawns Step By Step
- Marinate prawns with degi chilli powder, salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Boil pasta of your choice as per instructions given on the pack. Add 1/4th tsp salt in water while boiling. I added some corn too (optional).
- To make pesto sauce combine besil leaves, pine nuts, 2 cloves of garlic, green chilli and blend it coarsely by adding olive oil and permesan cheese.
- Heat a pan add prepared pesto sauce, Adjust the tickness by adding some water. Add boiled pasta and mix. Lastly add little permesan cheese.
- In a pan heat 1 tsp olive oil. Add marinated prawns and stir fry cook for 5 minutes with a lid on. Open, add crushed garlic, crushed pepper and 1 tbsp butter. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add lemon juice.
- Serve with prepared pasta.