Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops
- It’s 140 grams of Pasta (Cappelini).
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 8 of Scallops (sashimi grade).
- You need 6 of Shrimp.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & Scallops Step By Step
- Steam the tomatoes. Peel the skin and grate.
- Combine the olive oil with the grated garlic and the juice from the grated lemon.
- Add the grated tomatoes from Step 1 to the Step 2 olive oil. Season with salt to bring out the flavors and chill.
- Wash the scallops well in salt water. Peel and de-vein the shrimp. Wash them and steam quickly. Flavor with salt and lemon juice.
- Boil the pasta for 1 minute longer than instructed on the package and then chill in ice water.
- Thoroughly drain the Step 5 pasta and combine with the Step 3 tomato sauce.
- Place the shrimp and scallops from Step 4 onto the Step 6 pasta and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Lastly, top with basil to finish.