sig's Pasta with Borlotti Beans, Prawns and Rosemary Oil – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have sig's Pasta with Borlotti Beans, Prawns and Rosemary Oil using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sig's Pasta with Borlotti Beans, Prawns and Rosemary Oil
- Prepare 1 can of Borletti Beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 400 grams of prawns or 12 scampi.
- You need 9 tbsp of best olive oil.
- Prepare 2 large of clove of roasted garlic, crushed.
- It’s 200 grams of short length pasta of your choice.
- You need 1 small of onion very thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of twigs rosemary.
- You need 750 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of good pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt or salt substitute to taste.
sig's Pasta with Borlotti Beans, Prawns and Rosemary Oil Step By Step
- slice the onion very finely, cook in 3 tablespoons of the oil until soft together with the bay leaf about 5 minutes ,add the beans and the warm stock, cook slowly for about 20 or so minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook to al dente. In the meantime clean the prawns or scampi add to the pasta just before it is cooked, they only need about 3-4 minutes depending on size.
- in a little pot add the rest oil and a couple of twigs fresh rosemary and heat do not cook.
- serve the pasta in bowls, drizzle with the strained rosemary oil and a few of the leaves. Sprinkle with the black pepper.
- this is my creation