Spaghetti with Samphire and Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spaghetti with Samphire and Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Samphire and Shrimp
- It’s of Serves: 1 person.
- Prepare 100 g of dried spaghetti,.
- It’s 150 g of frozen prawns,.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tbsp garlic & herb cream cheese,.
- Prepare 1 of crushed garlic clove,.
- You need 1/3 of rd tbsp extra virgin olive oil,.
- Prepare 62 g of samphire,.
- You need of Ground black pepper to season,.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt for pasta water,.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- You need 1 of large handful of rocket leaves.
Spaghetti with Samphire and Shrimp Step By Step
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add 1tsp of salt. Add the spaghetti and cook according to packet instructions. Place the prawns in a bowl to defrost a little then pat dry with kitchen roll to remove any excess moisture.
- In a separate medium saucepan add the olive oil and the crushed garlic. Warm over a medium heat and as soon as the garlic becomes fragrant after a minute of frying add the samphire, and prawns.
- Add a crack of black pepper to the samphire/prawns and after cooking for around 2-3 minutes whilst stirring occasionally, remove from the heat.
- Drain the cooked pasta, and then transfer the samphire and prawns mix to the larger saucepan you just cooked the pasta in. Re-add the cooked spaghetti to the large saucepan too. Add a pinch of chilli flakes and the cream cheese. Gently combine with the warm pasta so it completely coats every strand.
- Serve up and top with a handful of rocket leaves as garnish.