Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce
- You need of Prawns in coconut sauce.
- Prepare 250 g of prawns.
- Prepare of Coconut milk (azam pkt).
- It’s to taste of Lemon, tumeric, madras curry, salt.
- It’s 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbl of sp Tomato paste.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic/1tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chopped corriander.
Grilled tembo bananas prawns in coconut sauce Step By Step
- Wash and peel off the skin of your prawns and wash again. Make your marinade lemon, madras curry, tumeric and salt.
- Marinate for 30minutes (chilled) and deep fry them in medium heat oil. Should take around 3-5minutes to cook.
- Make the sauce by frying the onions, add in your garlic and blended tomatoes. Add in the tomato paste and allow to simmer till thick. Add in the cooked prawns followed by the coconut milk and allow to simmer for 3-5mins. Add in your chopped coriander.
- Serve with salad and grilled bananas.