Shrimp Pesto Pasta – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Pesto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1 bunch of Basil.
- You need as needed of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Pine nuts.
- It’s as needed of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Shrimp.
- You need 1 packages of Pasta.
Shrimp Pesto Pasta Step By Step
- Put ingredients in blender and slowly add olive oil
- If frozen, thaw out and add a little almond milk or cream
- Sear shrimp in pan with salt, pepper, olive oil, and garlic. Add pesto sauce.