Easy chicken noodle soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy chicken noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken noodle soup
- Prepare of Rotisserie chicken (I only use half).
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of celery.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 48 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bag of egg noodles.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
Easy chicken noodle soup Instructions
- Bring chicken broth, garlic, and spices to boil. Add Chopped carrots and Celery and cook until tender
- While veggies cook, pick apart rotisserie chicken. Add half the chicken to the broth and let simmer for 15 minutes. (I added juice from bottom of chicken for extra flavor and broth)
- Cook egg noodles separately (do not add to broth). Place cooked noodles in bowl and pour broth over the top.