Diablo Shrimp – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Diablo Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diablo Shrimp
- You need 1 pound of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 cups of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- It’s of cooked bowtie pasta.
Diablo Shrimp Instructions
- Heat olive oil. Add shrimp in one layer making sure they do not touch. Sprinkle generously with pepper flakes and paprika. Sear for two minutes on each side.
- Move to plate and sautee onions and garlic in same oil until soft.
- Add crushed tomatoes, basil and oregano. Summer 15 minutes. You can add more red pepper and paprika at this stage if you like it VERY spicy.
- Add cream and remove from heat.
- Add shrimp and stir. Serve over cooked pasta garnished with grated parmesan