Shrimp Pasta With Asparagus And Spinach – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Pasta With Asparagus And Spinach using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta With Asparagus And Spinach
- You need 16 oz of Raw, peeled, deveined, shrimp.
- You need 8 oz of Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese (can use much less).
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Asparagus.
- It’s 1 bag of fresh spinach.
- It’s 12 oz of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion flakes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
Shrimp Pasta With Asparagus And Spinach Instructions
- Bring water to boil for pasta
- Using approximately 2 tablespoons olive oil, sautée 2 cloves garlic for a minute and add shrimp. Add onion flakes, basil, and oregano. Sautée until fully cooked and browning in some areas. Remove from pan and remove as much of seasoning as possible with shrimp.
- Boil pasta 8-12 minutes according to package directions.
- In one tablespoon olive oil, sautée onions and garlic. Add asparagus and spinach (wait to add spinach for 2-3 minutes if asparagus pieces are large or thick). Sautée until cooked through but not soggy.
- Add shrimp to vegetables and heat together for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese to noodles and mix together. Add shrimp and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.