Barbeque prawn – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Barbeque prawn using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbeque prawn
- You need 600 gm of prawn.
- You need 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil to fry.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Barbeque prawn Step By Step
- Grind coriander leaves,chillies,ginger garlic together mixing vinegar. Add1 tsp oil to the mixture. Add prawn to it. Marinate for30 minutes
- Insert into sticks and Grill each side for10 minutes brushing oil.
- Add1 tbsp oil in a pan. Fry each sides for2 minutes in medium flame.