Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo
- You need 1 box of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 lb of white deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of tilapia filets.
- It’s dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of Badia chopped onion seasoning.
- Prepare dash of Tony chachere's creole seasoning.
- You need dash of Red pepper flakes seasoning.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of sea salt.
Shrimp and Tilapia Alfredo Step By Step
- Bring pot of water to a boil to cook the pasta and sprinkle in the salt. Once the water starts to boil add the pasta and cook the time stated on the box.
- Season the shrimp and tilapia with the garlic powder, onion seasoning, creole seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat up two skillets with olive oil (I used nonstick); put the shrimp in one skillet and the fish in the other.
- Make sure all the shrimp is pink and the tilapia is browned on both sides.
- At this time the pasta should be done, go ahead and drain it. Add some olive oil to it so it doesn't stick.
- Add the tilapia, shrimp, Alfredo sauce and mix well. Garnish with some parsley flakes and serve. Enjoy!!