Shrimp Mac N Cheese – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp Mac N Cheese using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mac N Cheese
- Prepare 16 oz of cooked elbow pasta (I didn't have any so I used penne).
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Velveeta Queso Blanco cheese.
- You need 12 oz of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of crumbled Ritz Crackers (enough to lightly top dish).
Shrimp Mac N Cheese Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Melt butter on stove top
- Add flour to thicken
- Slowly stir in milk
- Add cheeses and stir. Reserve just enough cheese to sprinkle over the top of the dish
- Stir in sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta and shrimp in a baking dish. To add more flavor, I seasoned my shrimp while cooking
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese and Ritz Crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes