Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce
- It’s 1 packages of pasta penne.
- It’s 1 bunch of lemon grass.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 of lemon tree leaf.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- You need 400 of millimeter coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chpped dill.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 500 grams of prawns.
Prawns on Lemongrass ginger sauce Instructions
- grab a kitchen pestle of medium size
- chop one of the lemon tree leaf
- grate the skin of the lemon making zest
- squeeze half lemon inside the kitchen pestle, it will help to mix our components
- add the zest, the ginger grated, the dill, the lemon grass chopped, the lemon tree leaf chopped and the brown sugar.
- mix everithing till you see a bautyful ans mixing of color, at this point you can taste a really good smell coming together
- In a sauce pan add the butter and the garlic
- fry untill the garlic gets brows, then add our mixture from the pestle into the sauce pan with the garlic and the butter
- fry this mixture for 5 minutes
- at this point is time to make the pasta, there is no secret, just grab another pan and go ahead
- add the prawns to the sauce pan and fry for no more then 7 minutes, stiring once a while carefully to do not break the prawns
- add the coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes more and stir every 2 minute
- add salt as you like and it's done