Marisco Marinara – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Marisco Marinara using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marisco Marinara
- You need 4 oz of Pasta.
- Prepare 500 g of Mussels.
- It’s 250 g of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 of Small Pumpkin.
- It’s 500 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Sweet Peppers.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Garlic Glove.
- You need 1 Cup of Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Parsley.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper to Season.
Marisco Marinara Instructions
- Boil Pasta for 8 Minutes, while pasta is cooking lightly grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes. When the shrimp is done put to one side. Drain pasta, Put Aside.
- For the sweet peppers put the whole into an oven for 7-9 minutes at 230 Degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, Chop all vegetables roughly, throwing the vegetables which take longer to cook and adding the rest in. Before adding broth take out peppers and de-seed them. About 10 minutes into cooking the vegetables add the vegetable broth and salt and pepper to season. Let it sit on a low fire for another 10 minutes.
- Once all the vegetables look soft, blend all the vegetables together while adding in the Philadelphia light cream cheese. Once all is blended add parsley, mussels and shrimp, cover with lid and set fire to a mid temperature. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put pasta on plates and serve sauce on top.