Stuffed Eggplant – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Stuffed Eggplant using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant
- You need 1 of eggplant.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of basil leaf.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 dash of onion & garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Stuffed Eggplant Step By Step
- Pre heat oven 350°. Cut eggplant in half and scrap out the meat. I used a ice cream scooper and a knife
- Microwave eggplant meat for 2mins. Place both halves on a baking sheet and drizzle some olive oil into eggplant shell and place in broiler for less than 2mins. Remove and place to the side
- Cut shrimp into 2/3 pieces each. Season with 1 dash each of garlic and onion powder. Save the rest for later
- In pan put butter and cook shrimp until pink. Remove shrimp had remaining olive oil and cook the crushed garlic, onions, and green pepper. After about 2 mins and eggplant meat and cook until it softens up.
- Add remaining ingredients minus cheese and panko. Cook for about 5 mins and then add the cooked shrimp
- Mix well, cook for 2 mins and then transfer entire mixture to both halves. Sprinkle cheese and then Panko on top. Cover with foil and Place in oven for 30mins. Remove foil increase temp to 375/400° and bake for additional 10/25 mins, until panko is brown. Let it cool and ENJOY!